اوتوكاد 2019 كامل نسخة 64 بت و 32 بت AutoCAD 2019 64 & 32 bit
What’s new in AutoCAD 2019
AutoCAD 2019 software includes industry-specific toolsets; improved workflows across desktop, web, and mobile; and new features such as DWG compare.
- DWG compareCompare and document the differences between 2 versions of a drawing or xref. (video: 2:43 min.)
- Save to web and mobileSave drawings from your desktop to view and edit on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps. (video: 2:13 min.)
- ENHANCED2D graphicsEnjoy 2X faster zoom, pan, and change draw orders and layer properties.
- ENHANCEDShared viewsPublish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting. (video: 1:07 min.)
- AutoCAD web appCreate, edit, view, and share CAD drawings from any device through the browser. (video: 1:16 min.)
- AutoCAD mobile appView, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device. (video: 44 sec.)
- ENHANCEDUser interfaceExperience improved visuals with new flat-design icons and 4K enhancements.
- PDF importImport geometry, including SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text, into a drawing from a PDF. (video: 2:45 min.)
- RibbonAccess your favorite tools—when you need them—with the AutoCAD ribbon.Learn more
- Tool palettesEasily access frequently used content and tools with customizable tool palettes.Learn more
- Command windowLaunch commands and respond to prompts via simple keystrokes, right at the command line.Learn more
- Object gripsEasily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing.Learn more
- WorkspacesSave and restore workspaces with customized menus, toolbars, palettes, and ribbons.Learn more
- Shortcut menusDisplay a shortcut menu for quick access to commands that are relevant to your current activity.
- Object and layer transparencyControl the transparency for selected objects or for all objects on a layer.
- Object selection and isolationFind and select all objects that match the properties of an object. Hide or unhide the selected objects.
2D drafting, drawing, and annotation
- Text settingsCreate single or multiline text (mtext) as a single text object. Format the text, columns, and boundaries.
- DimensionsCreate dimensions automatically. Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview before you create it.
- LeadersCreate leaders with a variety of content, including text or blocks. Easily format leader lines, and define styles.
- Centerlines and center marksCreate and edit centerlines and center marks that automatically move when you move the associated objects.
- TablesCreate tables with data and symbols in rows and columns, apply formulas, and link to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Revision cloudsDraw revision clouds around new changes in a drawing to quickly identify your updates.
- ViewsSave views by name to easily return to a specific view for quick reference or for applying to layout viewports.
- LayoutsSpecify the size of your drawing sheet, add a title block, and display multiple views of your model.
- Use fields in text objects to display text that can be updated automatically as the field value changes.
- Data linkingEnable simultaneous updates by creating a live link between a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and a table in your drawing.
- Data extractionExtract information from objects, blocks, and attributes, including drawing information.
- Dynamic blocksAdd flexibility and intelligence to your block references, including changing the shape, size, or configuration.
- Create and modify objects in circular or rectangular patterns, or along a path.
- Parametric constraintsApply geometric and dimensional constraints to maintain relationships between drawing geometry.
- Express toolsExtend the power of AutoCAD with a collection of productivity tools.
3D modeling and visualization
- Solid, surface, and mesh modelingCreate realistic 3D models of your design using a combination of solid, surface, and mesh modeling tools.
- 3D navigation (orbit, ViewCube, wheel)Use 3D viewing and navigation tools to orbit, swivel, walk, and fly around a 3D model to showcase your design.
- Visual stylesApply visual styles to control the display of edges, lighting, and shading of your 3D model.
- Section planesCreate section planes to display cross-sectional views through solids, surfaces, meshes, or regions.Rendering
- Apply lighting and materials to give your 3D models a realistic appearance and to help communicate your designs.
- Point cloudsAttach point cloud files acquired by 3D laser scanners or other technologies to use as a starting point for your designs.
- Model documentationGenerate 2D drawings including base, projected, section, and detail views from 3D models.
- Print StudioPrint Studio provides the tools needed to prepare models for supported 3D printers and materials.
- PDF filesShare and reuse data from PDF files by importing, exporting, or attaching them as underlays.
- DGN FilesShare and reuse data from DGN files by importing, exporting, or attaching them as underlays.
- DWG referencesAttach DWG files to your current drawing as externally referenced files.
- Image referencesAttach image files to your current drawing as externally referenced files.Sheet sets
- View, access, manage, and plot multiple drawings as sheet sets.
- Model references and importAttach Navisworks models as underlays to your drawings, and import models from other applications.
- Geographic location and online mapsInsert geographic location information into a drawing, and display a map in the drawing from an online map service.
Installation and customization
- TrustedDWG technologyTrustedDWG technology alerts you to a possible incompatibility when a file was not last saved by Autodesk software.
- CUI customizationCustomize the user interface to improve accessibility and reduce the number of steps for frequent tasks.
- Secure loadSpecify security restrictions for running executables in AutoCAD to help protect against malicious executable code.
- Action recorderRecord commands and input values that can be played back as an action macro.Multi-user (network) license sharing
- Pool licenses on a server to reduce costs when not all licenses are in use at the same time.
- System variable monitorMonitor current system variables against a preferred list of values. Notification balloons alert you of deviations.
- CAD standards checkerDefine and monitor CAD standards to maintain consistent styles for layers, linetypes, text, and dimensions.
- Autodesk App StoreCustomize your software with Autodesk-approved extensions.
- Autodesk desktop appGet alerts and install software updates without disrupting your workflow. View tutorials about new features.
نوع النسخة : (64Bit)
الحجم: 1,71 غيغابايت
الحجم: 1,08 غيغابايت